We are currently seeking a full-time HTML Data Entry Assistant to work from our Ocoee, FL corporate headquarters.
The HTML Data Entry Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing team to add new client data into our custom tracking platform, in addition to communicating with our new and/or current advertising partners through Email and Instant Messenger.
He/she will also be responsible for the upkeep and ongoing maintenance of our internal advertiser spreadsheets, as well as written and oral updates regarding campaign details, guidelines and restrictions which are required to be communicated to the rest of the team.
The individual applying for the HTML Data Entry Assistant position should be Internet savvy with an understanding of online marketing including but not limited to: typing, computer shortcuts, extreme multi-tasking, detail oriented, basic HTML and CSS, strong written and oral communication skills, and be self motivated.
We offer a competitive base salary with paid vacations, floating holidays, comprehensive medical and dental plans, 401K with 3% employer match.
We understand how important work life balance is to our employees. We offer one week paid vacation to start, two weeks after two years, and three personal days for those days that you need a little R&R or have an appointment that cannot be scheduled outside of work hours.
We have fun, we’re young and we are not afraid of hard work.
- Computer savvy. (Must know keyboard shortcuts)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Highly proficient with Google Documents and Microsoft Office products.
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Works with clients to obtain all client deliverables (Access to API, Banner Creatives, Email Creatives, and Content etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced use of Instant Messenger, Email, and the Internet.
- Highly organized and excellent time management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical.