Full-Time Sr. Affiliate Manager
An Affiliate Manager’s primary role is to seek out new Affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross functional and fast paced environment. Our affiliate managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution. He/she should excel at relationship building, analyzing marketing campaigns and be self motivated. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry. To ensure that our employees have the absolute best we have created one of the Industry's most expansive benefits package.
We offer a competitive base salary with paid vacations, floating holidays, comprehensive 100% company paid medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with 3% employer match.
We understand how important work life balance is to our employees. We offer one week paid vacation to start, two weeks after two years, and three personal days for those days that you need a little R&R or have an appointment that cannot be scheduled outside of work hours.
Job Description Includes:
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance based marketing and lead generation
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
- Optimization of publishers and technical assistance when needed
- Perform additional work as may be required by the Company from time to time
We have fun, we’re young and we are not afraid of hard work.
- College Degree
- 3-5 years of sales / affiliate management experience for a performance based ad network
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting, prioritizing, & selling / cold calling interactive publishers
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to think creatively "on your feet" and have a proven track record in aligning and driving deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
- Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
- Candidate has thorough understanding of industry terminology and channel knowledge
- Basic link tracking and html knowledge, i.e pixels, javascrip vs. iframe
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook